Columbus Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision: Columbus believes that every individual with disabilities has the right to develop to his or her full potential.
Our Mission: Transforming lives of individuals with disabilities through employment, training, day programs, and housing since 1968.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- Promote feelings of human dignity and self-worth.
- Celebrate each individual’s achievement and the achievements of the community as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for individuals and their families to make informed choices.
- Build capacity through a “social enterprise” business model that balances social mission with solid business goals.
Save the Date Nov. 1! Join Us at the 11th Annual Dignity Through Work Recognition Event! Thursday, Nov. 1, 2016 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Little America Hotel Salt Lake Cit...
SALT LAKE CITY — Finding a good job out of high school can be challenging. For people on the autism spectrum, it can often be a traumatic experience. But a U...
(Salt Lake City, UT) Columbus Community Center, a nonprofit organization that provides support services for individuals with disabilities, has been approved for a $250,000 app...