Columbus Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision: Columbus believes that every individual with disabilities has the right to develop to his or her full potential.
Our Mission: Columbus supports the growth, development, and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- Promote feelings of human dignity and self-worth.
- Celebrate each individual’s achievement and the achievements of the community as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for individuals and their families to make informed choices.
- Build capacity through a “social enterprise” business model that balances social mission with solid business goals.
Join Columbus and the GIC for "The Bottom Line of Disabilities: Investing in Social Change" A symposium on the economic, financial, and social complexities of employin...
Thank You to Everyone Who Helped Make the 2014 Dignity Through Work Recognition Event a Success. Watch the entire awards breakfast presentation below: Columbus than...
SALT LAKE CITY — People are like dandelions: They can be seen as a benefit or a detriment, depending on the perspective of the viewer. Little children love dandelions, ac...
(Al Hartmann | The Salt Lake Tribune) Christopher Charles, left, and Steven Sargetakis work on computers with SketchUp Make, a 3D modeling program. The University of Utah...