Columbus Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision: Columbus believes that every individual with disabilities has the right to develop to his or her full potential.
Our Mission: Transforming lives of individuals with disabilities through employment, training, day programs, and housing since 1968.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- Promote feelings of human dignity and self-worth.
- Celebrate each individual’s achievement and the achievements of the community as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for individuals and their families to make informed choices.
- Build capacity through a “social enterprise” business model that balances social mission with solid business goals.
Join Columbus and the GIC for "The Bottom Line of Disabilities" A symposium on the economic, financial, and social complexities of employing individuals with disabilit...
SALT LAKE CITY — Finding a good job out of high school can be challenging. For people on the autism spectrum, it can often be a traumatic experience. But a U...
(Salt Lake City, UT) Columbus Community Center, a nonprofit organization that provides support services for individuals with disabilities, has been approved for a $250,000 app...