Columbus Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision: Columbus believes that every individual with disabilities has the right to develop to his or her full potential.
Our Mission: Columbus supports the growth, development, and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- Promote feelings of human dignity and self-worth.
- Celebrate each individual’s achievement and the achievements of the community as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for individuals and their families to make informed choices.
- Build capacity through a “social enterprise” business model that balances social mission with solid business goals.
Mark your Calendar for the 10th Annual Dignity Through Work Recognition Event! Presented by the Columbus Foundation Thursday, Nov. 5, 2014 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Lit...
Join Columbus and the GIC for "The Bottom Line of Disabilities" A symposium on the economic, financial, and social complexities of employing individuals with disabilit...
(Salt Lake City, UT) The Columbus Foundation Board of Trustees recently named Kristy Chambers as executive director of Columbus Community Center, a nonprofit organization...
Columbus was featured on KSL on April 21st, 2015. See the story below or on KSL's website. SALT LAKE CITY — Cindy Bittle sits next to a conveyor belt, sorting the c...